Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Victoria's Secret SEMI ANNUAL SALE Haul

It's always a special day when Victorias Secret decides to give us minimum wage makers a chance to stock up on our arsenal of sexy stuff, lingerie and beauty products included.  While I usually spend the majority of my time in VS fishing through a bucket of bras in an attempt to find a marked down demi, or something similar, today I was mostly fumbling through the 50% off beauty product section. Anyone who's a frequent makeup purchaser knows that if you want some decent products, you've gotta be willing to do a little spending, and with modern makeup serving so many other purposes besides just making us look good - protecting our skin from the sun, moisturizing, evening our skins tone, nourishing our faces with antioxidants - I suppose it makes since. SO with the opportunity to walk away with VS lipstick, nail-polish, skin primer, eye-shadow, and mascara at half the price, I was practically raking items into my bag without a second look. Everything I purchased is pictured and LINKED below!


TINTED MOISTURIZER/PRIMER

in "Light"


COLOR DRAMA LIPSTICK

In "True" & "Excessive"



METALLIZED EYE SHADOW

In "Petal to the Metal"



NAIL LACQUER

In "Troublemaker"

VS MASCARA

In "Blackest Black"


Here is a swatch of all the products in the order I've listed them with the exception of the mascara!




Oh one more thing... I still spent some time digging for that demi!

 PINK PUSH-UP

(My color was a combination of periwinkle and peach, however I do not see that color on the website)




No comments:

Post a Comment