Sunday, July 21, 2013

Another Reason to Love Clinique


If you read my earlier post concerning Clinique and weren't sold on the company just yet, perhaps this will change your mind.  Along with my bogo win yesterday, I took up Cliniques incredible offer on a 7 piece gift set with a $25 dollar purchase.  Since I've never actually bought a designated facial moisturizer for myself (I've only ever used my unscented body lotion) I bought myself a bottle of Cliniques latest skin care innovation, their Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, which came right in at $25.  The gift bag which of course can be used as a cosmetics bag, contained Clinique lipstick, mascara, facial wash, eye makeup remover, liquid foundation, which the associate made sure to match to my skintone, and a beautiful shade of blush.  Well worth the initial $25 purchase? I think so!




No comments:

Post a Comment