Sunday, September 1, 2013

Interest Peaks in September SEVENTEEN!

I've come to view Seventeen Magazine as a hand guide towards my personal style as a young woman. Every issue has me wanting to abandon my responsibilities for the day and head out to the nearest drugstore and stock up on the latest beauty products recommended and featured in the magazine. This issue in particular had me running back and forth between issue and closet, acting on my inspiration, and recreating looks from the magazine that I might be able to rock myself.  Below is the actual look from the issue and my recreation. I think I did pretty well working with what I already owned! In addition to the style inspiration, I was baffled at the makeup look for $5 page, and that wasn't just each product, the entire look was done for $5! If you're looking for a reason to purchase this issue, let that be it! Lastly, if you're like me and become instantly motivated to try some new makeup products after viewing an abundance of beauty ads, let Seventeen help you out, not just with inspiration, but with coupons! My favorite tear away coupon of this issue was definitely the $4 off 2 Covergirl eye products. It's like they want you to look awesome!? Might as well let them!




Blazer: Kasper
Crop Top: Forever 21
Skirt & Belt: Charlotte Russe
Heels: Cosmopolitan (Purchased at JCPenney)

No comments:

Post a Comment