Friday, September 20, 2013

Nuts About Neutrogena!

But seriously.. I am nuts about Neutrogena!  I've loved every product I've ever used by this company and so I thought I'd talk about my three absolute favorites! First off, the Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover. I've been using this product the longest because #1, it serves as a makeup remover and a cleanser saving me both time and money.  I've no need to buy two products to accomplish two separate jobs.  Infact I find that this product works better as a makeup remover than other name brand products designated for that single purpose.  Second, it works wonders as a cleanser. Any time I stop using this product for a more than a couple days spells disaster for my face.  My skin literally can not live without this product. I use it everyday! Next, Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo. I had no idea Neutrogena made anything for hair till I stumbled upon this gem. I've been using this product for several weeks now and couldn't be happier with it. The purpose of this shampoo is not simply to clean the scalp, but to remove any built up residue from your regular shampoo that may cause your hair to become greasy and flat more quickly. I can honestly say I've noticed a real difference in the liveliness of my hair, not to mention, gained a few compliments on it!  I've also not had to wash my hair quite as frequently. Lastly, I've been searching for a product to aid in closing my pores after I've washed the day off my face. So, I picked up a bottle of Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner.  I simply apply this to my entire face after cleansing and rinsing with cold water to completely close and refine my pores so that no dirt or oil can sneak back into my skin afterwards. I've not been using this product for very long, but I have begun to notice a difference in the feeling and look of my skin, especially in the morning after using this product the night before.  In case I haven't made it clear, when it comes to skin care, Neutrogena is my forever favorite, go-to, can't live without, must have brand for all skin cleaning essentials.


No comments:

Post a Comment