Saturday, May 31, 2014

OOTD Inspired by Iggy Azalea

Definitely one of my favorite looks to date, here are the details of my outfit of the day! Starting with this crazy exotic skirt! When I purchased it several months ago I knew I had to have it because it completely reminded me of Iggy Azalea whose style is very body conscience and extremely colorful. The material of this skirt is quite stretchy, and allows me to walk and sit with ease. It's a very loud pattern, so I decided to wear a crisp white over-sized button up on top which I then tucked into the skirt. To accentuate my waistline, I wore a thick elastic brown belt. Simple black zip up boot heels and a few of my favorite and frequently worn jewelry pieces complete today's sassy and sultry ensemble. 










Shirt: Liz Claiborne
Skirt: J.C. Penny
Belt: Unknown
Boots: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment