Sunday, May 25, 2014

Outfit of the Day

Nothing special here! Just clean, casual, and oh so comfortable. I love outfits that are on the fence between dressed up and dressed down like this one, you can almost never go wrong with them. These linen pants are so fantastic! They have the comfort of sweats with the classiness of a dress pant, and three cheers for their nude & neutral color cause you can pop just about any color you'd like with them on top. My choice today was this bold yellow top that served double duty for me today because it provided something interesting at my neckline without my having to wear a necklace. The finishing touches: my thick orange beaded bracelet, rustic rhinestone earrings, and one of my favorite pairs of bejeweled sandals. And that's that! Enjoy your holiday weekend!






Top: Banana Republic
Pants: Jones New York
Sandals: BCBG
Jewelry: Various

No comments:

Post a Comment