Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Ensemble

This Easter I was looking super sassy in some traditional Easter colors, and I thought I'd share this look with you all! I try to go against the customary way of dressing from time to time, and since it seems the vast majority of women wear dresses on Easter, I decided to come up with something different, which was part of the inspiration behind this look. I pulled two of my favorite tops, my light pink button up and my mint green argon sweater. Now, yes both of these pieces are long sleeved, and with one being a sweater, you might be wondering how I managed in the almost 80 degree weather. Well the button up is 97% cotton, and the sweater, %100. Cotton does breath, even in more modest garments. You'll notice I also cuffed the sleeves back, not only to keep me slightly cooler, but also as a style choice. The colors of the sweater are also a give away as to what particular season/weather it is meant to be worn. Next as a neutral against the many colors I'm wearing on top, I wore a basic white short paired with a brown belt to give separation to the two pieces. My favorite brown boots and a few simple jewelry pieces complete the look. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!






Pink Button-Up : Banana Republic
Sweater: IZOD
Shorts: Aberocrombie&Fitch
Belt: Hollister
BootsEnzo Angiolini
Watch: Fossil (See "Wedding Look")
Bracelet: Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment