Thursday, November 28, 2013

Winter Look

Winter is coming! Applause to you if you got that one.  Yes, the winter season is definitely upon us. My neck of the woods is entirely blanketed in snow so naturally it's time we brought out that winter wear. This look is meant to embody not only the snowy season, but the holidays as well! There are numerous pieces involved here so if you're inspired to recreate this look, feel free to mix things up a bit, especially with color! After building most of this ensemble, I'd originally decided on a black scarf, but to incorporate a dash of color in my neutral pallet, I ended up going with a bold red one instead.  Also, I have many different textures and fabrics involved which I believe gives the look some additional appeal. 





Dress: Lucky Brand purchased at Tuesday Morning
Denim Jacket: Aberocrombie & Fitch
Black Boots: CVS Pharmacy (honestly!)
Red Scarf: China Town, San Francisco
Gray Cable Knit Tights & Brown Waist Belt: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment