Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Look

Yes yes it's been quite some time since I've posted anything, but I must say anyone who knows me can vouch that I have been extremely busy the past couple months. However, my schedule has freed up enough just in time to enjoy this gorgeous, long anticipated weather, and so I thought I'd share my first look of spring '14 with you all! So this look I just quickly put together this morning. I threw on the denim jacket last minute in case it was a little chilly on my walk to class this morning, which paid off because it was, and it went quite nicely with the overall look. The colors are not exactly traditional spring colors, but I think that's why I like it so much. You can see I've got some deep purple going on as well as army green, and even some black here and there, but my favorite aspects of this look are the pops of orange/red. My flowy top, which I belted to accentuate my waist, my beaded bracelet, and my latest lipstick purchase, which I am obsessed with, all feature the vibrant, striking color. I do believe I heard some where that orange was going to be "The Color" this spring, so if that's the case, then kudos to me for flaunting it in my first look, even though it's kind of red at the same time. Hope you like it as much as I did!








Jacket: Aberocrombie&Fitch
Top: American Eagle
Shorts: Charlotte Ruse
Boots: Rack Room Shoes
Black Belt & Bracelet: Unknown
Lipstick: Revlon #677

No comments:

Post a Comment