Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Less Than $30 Total for 3 Designer Pieces for Him!

When shopping for my man, I keep the exact same rules in mind and still have great success! Last month was my boyfriend's birthday but I actually purchased his presents a few months in advance. This wasn't intentional but I came across some great deals out shopping one day that were too amazing to pass up. While shopping at Belk, I came across a couple of clearance racks with some great designer clothes for much less than designer prices. After combing through the hangers for a bit I came away with two pieces that I knew he would appreciate. Item one was a crisp white long sleeve thermal tee (long john material) by Calvin Klein originally priced at $39.50, reduced to $18.99 and an additional 30% off made it a steal for $13.29! The second item was a long sleeve charcoal grey sweater by IZOD, originally priced at $58.00 marked down to $28.99 and then again to $13.98. As if that wasn't great enough, the additional 30% off made it too irresistible not to purchase at only $9.79! I also snagged him a nearby pair of winter gloves originally priced at $24.00, marked down to $5.98, and bought for practically nothing at $2.98. After tax, my combined total came out to be a mear $27.06! I bought three presents for my man and for under $30 and had a total savings of $95.44! Can't beat that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment