Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Time to Talk Watches


It's no secret that since the invention of smart phones and tablets, watches have become a piece of jewelry more than a means of telling time. Though there are still instances where I'm unable to use my trusty Galaxy and am glad to have my watch at hand for checking the time. In fact, I wear my Relic watch by Fossil almost on a daily basis, but how am I able to do that? Well it's because my watch is clear! Yes it literally goes with everything I wear. What's even better is that it's just the right amount of bling so it's completely suitable for a tee-shirt and jeans ensemble or a semi formal event. I know this might seem like a style tip but actually purchasing a watch like this could save you some big money! My watch is the only one I wear because it's the only one I need to wear. I don't have to purchase six different watches in order to compliment individual outfits. Of course there's no harm in that if you enjoy changing things up a bit accessory wise. But if you're looking to save your money and make a single purchase on a functional jewelry piece then my suggestion would be to invest in either a clear banded one such as mine or I'd like to think that a nude colored band would have the same "goes with everything" quality. 



Oh.. and mine was purchased on Amazon.com for the price of $29! Just within golden rule #2! 

No comments:

Post a Comment