Friday, June 14, 2013

Scoring Some Free Clinique!

I'm a firm believer in that makeup also serves as an accessory.  If I don't appear to be put together in my face, then it won't matter how splendid my outfit is.  That being said, sometimes the best makeup for your skin, isn't the best for your wallet. For years I've been purchasing my makeup, from foundation to mascara and everything in between, from good ole Walmart, which is just fine with me but a few months ago for my birthday, I wanted to treat myself.  So, I visited the nearest Clinique counter in my area.  The consultant there determined which shade of foundation was right for my skin tone, and I spent $24 on a 1oz tube of "Creamwhip 04".  I've been wearing the stuff ever since and it REALLY is as good as they say, but what's really nice is that a coupon came in the mail earlier this week, announcing I could walk away with a free week supply of Clinique foundation by simply presenting the coupon at the counter the next time I came in! So earlier today I did just that!  I received two jars of the size shown below, one of "Even Better Ivory 03" and the other of "Even Better Neutral 05". Also, because I don't use but a drop of product about the size of my pinky nail to cover my face because Clinique covers so well, I'd definitely consider this as more of a two, possibly even a 2 1/2 week supply of foundation.  So if you're contemplating treating your skin to some top of the line products as I did, I would absolutely recommend Clinique!  Your skin will thank you and so will the company by sending some sweet coupons your way in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment