Friday, June 28, 2013

Making the Most of Seventeen Magazine

When it comes to a magazine that's so full of deals & sales it's obnoxious, it's hard to beat Seventeen.  As a magazine that targets readers ages 13 to early twenties whose incomes are usually on the small side, it's almost a necessity to advertise and provide insight into items they can more easily afford.  Although the layered outfits and mix matched ensembles that Seventeen is known for are a little too bold for my more reserved fashion taste, I have however found an excellent use for those pages specifically. In the vicinity of almost every shoe, blouse, and blazer is the name of the website or store from whence it came!  The other day as I sat down to browse the web for swimsuit deals, I made sure to have my Seventeen handy as I wanted to check out some new shopping sites.  Besides providing readers with a broader list of online shopping sources, the magazine also provides coupons for in store shopping.  Though my style is more reserved, I do like to have fun sometimes and Seventeen has definitely inspired me to take things up a notch from time to time.  I've been intrigued by the magazine for just about everything: clothing, hair, makeup, fitness, skin care, nails, and even it's basic but beneficial life advice and inspiration.  It's absolutely a great source of reading and browsing material for anyone who's looking to be confident and cute despite a low budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment